Bullying in the Fire Chief’s Fire Department?
The IAFC’S Safety, Health & Survival Section and the Workplace Bullying Institute are hosting a very unique Fire Officer Bullying & Behavior Train-the-Trainer Program in Atlanta on August 5-7, 2019. Workplace bullying is an ongoing and pressing issue. Whether or not your department has been impacted, it’s essential to have the tools for prevention training.The #1 fire service headliner today is fire station behavior and bullying-and the Fire Chief ALWAYS becomes part of the process when the accusations come in.*When the Fire Chief is asked “What training have you provided your company officers related to fire station behavior training?”—-this training is a home run response!
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Officers
- Company Officers
- Local Government Human Resource Personnel
- Local Government Law Office/Attorney Personnel
- Fire Department Training Officers
- Learn to customize components to suit your department’s needs
- Be trained to deliver a presentation introducing workplace bullying – using resources,statistics, and our unique approach
- Gain graduate-level knowledge of the workplace bullying phenomenon